- Moustache Grooming Wax, Manufactured in Southern Oregon Using A Proprietary, Solar-powered Processing System.
- This Wax Has A Moderately Stiff Hold and A Light, Pleasant Scent That does not Spoil the Taste of Hot Beverages
- Providing A Strong Hold without Leaving A White Residue Behind. You Only Need A Small Amount to Mold Your Mustache in Any Direction Desired.
- The 1 oz tin is Thin Enough to Keep in Your Pocket All Day And Has A Screw Cap to Prevent Damage to The Product.
- Our Beard Balm is The Saving Grace of All Beards with its Natural Blend of Ingredients, This Leave-in Conditioner is Specially Formulated to Prevent Split Ends, Itchy Skin and Control the Frizz.
- Keep Your Beard Healthy, Groomed and Tamed Naturally.Moisturizes Beard Hair and Skin, Eliminates Itching and Beard-druff for A Kissable and Respectable Beard.
- Give Your Beard A Nice Healthy Sheen, Making It Super Soft and Manageable. It Soaks in Quickly So Your Beard Can Look Well Maintained, Soft and Tamed.
- Beautiful and Easy to Use
- Natural Ingredients That Contain a Blend of Wax’s, Oils and Butters with No Preservatives.
- For A Air-tight Seal Ensure The Lid is on Tightly.
- Tested on US, No Animals were Lathered with Our Products
We’ve Spent Countless Hours Perfecting Our Formula, We’ve Sourced the Purest Ingredients and Added Natural, Hydroxide Free Vitamins and Proteins into Our Products that Have Been Ethically Sourced so What You Receive is The Best in the Market.
Moustache Wax:We Mix the Best of Ingredients, Shea Butter to Help Lock in Moisture , Cocoa Butter to Help Beat the Frizz and Lock in the Colour, Beeswax to Keep It All Together, Wheat Germ Oil to Strengthen the Hair and Special Blend of Essential Oils and Fragrance Oils.
Beard Balm:Shea Butter, Beeswax, Grapeseed Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil,Vitamins E and Special Blend of Essential Oils.
Beard Oil: Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Grapeseed Oil and Essential Oils
Moustache Wax: To Apply Use the Back of Your Thumb and Use the Back of Your Finger Nail to Scrape A Bit off. Place Between Your Fingers and Rub, Till It Goes Soft and Then Pop Into Your Beard and Style Accordingly.
Beard Balm: To Apply, Work a Small Amount Between Fingers and Rub, Till It Goes Soft and then Rub Into Your Beard.
Beard Oil: Put A Few Drops onto Your Hand and then Rub into Your Beard. Test for Allergens First.